What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search engines, such as Google, Yahoo!, and MSN, provide a way for Internet users to find what they want from the hundreds of millions of web pages that make up the World Wide Web. Just being discovered on your own is almost impossible.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process designed to ensure that your web site lists as high as possible in each of these search engines.
To build their database of web sites, the search engines use "spider" programs to automatically crawl the web and then index the websites that they find. The search engines then use a complex set of rules to prioritize these sites based on relevance to the search terms or phrases entered by visitors when they perform a search.
Search Engine Optimization aims to make it as easy as possible for the search engines to index your web site and to ensure that your site is associated with the right keywords terms and phrases; those with which you want to be associated and those that result in the most visitor conversions at your site. When someone searches for a particular keyword or phrase your web site will be listed as near to the top of the page as possible.
Many web sites rank very poorly, if not at all, because their content is effectively hidden from the search engines due to search-engine-unfriendly design. What might look pretty, might not 'spider' very well. You also need to layout your site in 'search-engine-friendly' ways, write the content on your website in 'search-engine-friendly' ways and establish links with other websites in order to improve your ranking on the major search engines.
Achieving a high search-engine ranking is made even more difficult by the fact that everyone else is trying to get their site listed on the front page of Google, Yahoo! and MSN as well. The amount of work required to achieve a front-page listing is dependant on the level of competition that you face for specific keywords or phrases. If your competitors optimize their web site more effectively than you do they will out rank you and will get more traffic to their website. It is estimated that 90% of traffic goes to sites listed on the first page of a search listing.
JSE Computers SEO Packages
- Site Analysis Report
- Keyword Research
- Site Integration
- Monthly Optimization
- Link Building
JSE Computers SEO Pricing
Site Analysis Report
- Analyzing current state of website and vital search engine aspects.
- (Determine if current site is search engine friendly)
- Analyze similar competitors sites and search engine placement.
- (Determine first phase of keyword research)
- Finding optimal primary and secondary keyword phrases which will bring the most amount of potential customers.
- Integrating site analysis and keyword research results into site.
- Customized dynamic link building section included.
Search Engine / Local Directory Submission
- Submitting site to major search engines and appropriate local public directories.
Monthly Optimization (optional)
- Analysis of current keyword phrases and trends
- Analysis of similar competitors
- Improving higher search engine placement
- Achieving possible broader keyword phrases (optional)
- Starting Price $150 per month
- Starting Price $275 bi-monthly
- Find Link Partners $100/hr
- Get Link Partners $150/hr
* Search engines like Google are constantly changing the way in which sites are ranked. Competition for desired keyword phrases are constantly changing. There for JSE can not make any guaranteed as to the ranking your site can achieve. Our service is provided on a "Best Efforts" basis only.